Water in the Basement of your Home or Business? Call SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan
Have Questions About Basement Flooding?
Call SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan Today - 207-778-8684
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of thousands of Central Maine homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us at SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan Today at 207-778-8684
We're Ready to Help!
SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan Provides 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Remediation Services for your Home or Business
Flooding and water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including all holidays.
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Call us before water decides to set up permanent residence in your home or business. SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan is ready to help with any size disaster. We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IICRC -industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Call SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan today at 207-778-8684. We're here to help.