Do You Have Mold in Your Home or Business? Call SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan
What should you do if you discover mold in your home or business?
Call SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan at 207-778-8684.
At SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan we have the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment to handle your mold problem.
Our mold remediation professionals will inspect all areas of your home or office and develop a protocol to safely remove the mold.
The mold protocol will be specific to your particular issue and includes instructions detailing the remediation process.
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property.
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, your primary focus should be safety:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan for mold remediation services.
What NOT to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 360 days of the year!
If you see signs of mold, call SERVPRO of Farmington/Skowhegan at 207-778-8684.
Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.